The last post was a while ago, and of course it was about how I’m writing so much now. I have been doing a lot and haven’t been idle since my last post. Here are a few of things I’ve been up to in the last few months:
- Installed Ubuntu Linux on my main machine and used it as my main operating system for months. This was a lot of fun and good way to get my old computer back up to speed. The customization options of Linux were a lot of fun and in fact I wound up using so many that my partition got corrupted on an update and I had to delete the thing. But my time with the penguin is not over.
- Wrote thousands of words of notes on a new novella I plan to start writing soon. These are the most amount of notes I have written on anything that wasn’t going to be a novel or a comic series. Time will tell if writing all of these notes isn’t a sure fire way to create a novella or kill it out right.
- Started to create some browser extensions. Nothing too crazy right now, but once I have a working prototype, I’ll host it on here so everyone can see.
- Started a podcast. This has been more work than I ever thought it would be but a lot more fun as well. It can be found here.
- Brewed some more batches of beer. No you can’t have any.
I’m sure there where other things in there as well. I watched more TV than God.
One of the reasons I’m writing this entry is that will all of these things I’ve been doing, I’ve been thinking, “I should be blogging this.” Maybe that’s the sickness of our culture but I learned creative writing because I want to connect to people and blogging is a great platform to do. I’ve had many blogs over the years and they have all died because I haven’t been able to figure out how to blog.
I know some of you may look at that and laugh because there is no right way to blog. And that’s true. What I mean is, I haven’t found the way that I blog. So you’re hopefully going to see a lot more posts on this site in the next few weeks as I work blogging into my work flow.
And if this post has been the last post for over two months… well shit, maybe that’s just how I do it.